A few hints to help when filling out your application form.
- Carp care is our number 1 priority so if you don’t own a decent size net and proper unhooking mat/ cradle, please don’t apply.
- Social media is very important aspect of any application so please make sure we can find you on Facebook & Instagram or any other social media formats you operate. If you don’t have Instagram we strongly advise setting an account up and uploading your best photos. Instagram & Facebook are our first port of call when vetting new team members. If we cannot easily find you on social media it’s usually because you have your privacy settings too high or you have given us the wrong details, we won’t spend ages looking for someone.
- At the moment we are not actively recruiting junior team members but if you are 16 and under and feel you have what it takes to become a promo team member please apply.
- Photos must be 100% perfect i.e. holding the fish correctly and safely so if your Instagram or Facebook has any poor pictures its best if they are removed. We get thousands of applications coming through and when we have to narrow it down to just a couple of people it could be one photo with a poor, background, positioning or the way you hold the fish that will make you lose out. Photography taken with a DSLR camera are most definitely preferred.
- Racism and Bullying will not be tolerated in anyway and this is one thing we look for on your social media accounts.
- We always prioritise our existing customers as they know our products so if you don’t already have some of our products we suggest getting some. Please don’t lie on your application form and tell us you own our products as we will check.
- If you have been inactive on your accounts for more than six weeks we will look to remove your Team membership unless notified of reasons in advance.
- Honesty is the best policy don’t say you fish 4 nights a week if it’s only fish 2 nights a month, we understand people have family and work lives outside fishing it’s not always bank time that make you a successful applicant.
- We get thousands of applications so as you can imagine it takes us along time to go through them all and unfortunately we can’t take everyone on the team so don’t be disheartened if you don’t hear back from us. Due to the volume we receive we only contact successful applicants.
- After applying make sure to check your spam folder every couple of days as we contact successful applicants by email and in the past we have had acceptance emails appear in the Spam/ Junk folder.
HOW OUR PROMO TEAMS WORK
We want to give you a short introduction to how we work, everyone starts off on the same 25% discount that is your reward for the promotional work we would expect you to be doing via social media shares etc. We operate Promo members and full consultants. Consultants gain the same level of discount but also free items from our range. To get to a full consultant we expect high quality social media material at a constant rate. The main reason we increase this discounts is mainly due to the quality of photos and video clips sent in and also consistency of catch rate. Team members must be prepared to promote and use all of our products including both clothing and bait so unfortunately we can’t take on new members who are already affiliated with clothing or bait companies.