KARPER Guarantee and our Refund Policy
- Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations which allows you to cancel your contract with us (e.g. if your product is not wanted) within 7 working days of receipt, with the exception of custom-made baits.
- If you are not satisfied with the goods supplied by KARPER Ltd, they are faulty or they are not as we described on our website, they can be returned to KARPER Ltd as long as you contact a KARPER member of staff by phone on 07977478890 within 7 days of your goods being delivered.
- To enable us to replace, exchange or credit your goods they must be returned to KARPER Ltd within 4 working days of a member of our staff agreeing they can be returned to us. The goods must be returned in full, must be in original, undamaged packaging and must be in perfect condition for resale.Please Note:This does not include custom-made products;
- If the condition of the goods you receive is faulty, or are not as we’ve described on the website, we’ll pay for the postage and the goods can be sent back to KARPER Ltd for replacement or a credit refund.
- If you simply don’t like them you can still return them for replacement or a credit but you would have to pay the cost of postage. We can arrange to have them picked up from you if you prefer – in this case we’ll arrange a convenient time for you and charge you our actual cost of collection, nothing will be added. This cost would be deducted from your refund or the value of your replacement goods.Please Note:This does not include
- Custom-Made Baits’
- Failure to return (or have available for collection) any products you wish to be replaced or credited to KARPER Ltd, in full, in undamaged packaging, in perfect condition for resale (unless faulty) will result in a loss of rights for product replacement, exchange or credit from KARPER Ltd. Faulty goods must also be returned in full if credit, replacement or exchange of goods is sought.
Damaged, lost or stolen goods
As outlined in the ‘Unsigned Deliveries’ section of the ‘UK & European Delivery Costs’ page, we are able to arrange to leave your parcel where you have instructed at your own risk if there is nobody to receive the delivery when it is attempted. Any theft, loss or damage to your goods or parcel resulting from this arrangement will not be replaced, refunded or credited by KARPER Ltd
If when you receive your parcel(s) you notice that there is any evidence of damage to the outside packaging, including staining from liquids which may have leaked from inside, please ask the courier to witness you opening the parcel to enable you to sign the delivery note as ‘goods damaged’ if so found. This will enable us to claim from the courier’s insurance and then send you a free replacement.
If on opening your parcel(s) you find your goods are damaged or not in the condition they should be, please call or email us and we will arrange a replacement to be sent. This will be arranged so that the unwanted goods will be collected at the same time as the replacement is delivered. This enables us to make an appraisal of the reason for any damage or loss to the parcel or goods.
If you do not sign your parcel as damaged with the courier driver before they leave the delivery address – no replacement or credit will be given.
Our aim is 100% satisfaction
Please remember: Our aim is your 100% satisfaction. If you have any queries about your order, or you feel that we can somehow improve our overall service, please call us on Tel07977478890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org